A String that indicates the primary role(s) that a character follows. It generally indicates how a person fits into a society. Character's classes can generally fall into a limited set of roles:
- Warrior: a character whose role is to fight physically; a general fighter
- Paladin: a holy warrior
- Knight: a warrior belonging to an upper-class, adept at horse combat, and so forth. Samurai are considered knights
- Ranger: a wilderness warrior who specializes in using the land to his or her advantage; generally lightly armored. Includes wilderness scouts.
- Hunter: Characters who specialize in hunting and capturing or killing a particular type of foe; also includes bounty hunters. The description should indicate what the character's preferred target is.
- Soldier: warriors who belong to an organized military unit.
- Death Knight: A warrior serving evil forces, and wielding unholy powers. Sometimes also called a Blackguard or Anti-Paladin. Frequently undead.
- Monk: mystical monks, martial artists
- Gladiator: warriors who fight in an arena for the entertainment of others
- Gunner: specialist in the use of large guns, such as cannons. Also includes siege weapon specialists and weapons officers.
- Priest: servants of divine powers, or those who lead the faithful - whether good or evil.
- Druid: servants of the power of nature
- Shaman: animist priest, one who serves the spirits
- Healer: a specialist in healing magic, not necessarily connected to a divine source
- Mage: characters capable of wielding arcane power from a variety of sources
- Sorcerer: mages whose power is innate, rather than learned through study
- Wizard: mages whose power is gained through learning and study.
- Warlock: Mages who gain power from, and some control over, fiendish beings
- Alchemist: characters who brew potions or quasi-magical materials
- Artificer: Creator of magical and techno-magical things
- Rogue: Characters who use skills and quick wits. Includes thieves and other sorts.
- Assassin: Characters who kill others through stealth
- Faceman: Characters who use their natural charisma, persuasion, and bluffing. Con-men and intelligence gatherers
- Scout: Wilderness explorer, sometimes associated with military units
- Pirate: One who preys upon others using vehicles. Includes naval pirates, space pirates, and airship pirates.
- Wheelman: Characters who are adept at driving wheeled vehicles of many sorts. Does not include mounts
- Mariner: Characters who are particularly adept with naval vessels
- Pilot: Characters who pilot spaceships or airplanes
- Psychic: Characters with mental powers and talents
- Hacker: Characters who are adept at using electronics or computers
- Engineer: Designs, builds, and repairs machines. Engineers generally follow standard methods (as opposed to Tinkers, below).
- Scientist: researcher or specialist
- Artificer: Creator of magical and magitek apparatuses
- Tinker: Builders of non-magical contraptions, generally without any real scientific method or approach
- Bard: Musicians and storytellers, sometimes able to use magic as part of their art
- Noble: Member of the upper class. Includes kings, dukes, etc.
- Government: a member of the government; typically a bureaucrat
- Advisor: strategists, councilors, diplomats. Sometimes the "power behind the throne"
- Academic: teachers and researchers
- Student: students, usually minors
- Entrepreneur: A character who has started or runs their own business. Includes merchants as well as those offering services.
- Police: A member of the police force, town guard, etc.
- Medic: Doctors, nurses, field medics - those who heal others without use of magic.
- Craftsman: One who makes a living creating or building things. Smiths, masons, etc.
- Super: superheroes and villains
Pages using the property "Class"
Showing 25 pages using this property.
|Aano +||Knight +|
|Aariis +||Warrior +|
|Abanobi Famani +||Wizard +|
|Abasha Windstorm +||Shaman +|
|Abbie Whizzleblade +||Rogue +|
|Abd al-Hakiim +||Rogue +|
|Abd al-Jalaar +||Monk +|
|Abd al-Rahiim +||Wizard +|
|Abel (Lavato) +||Priest +|
|Abger +||Mage +, Entrepreneur +|
|Ablung +||Warrior +, Priest +, Wizard +, …|
|Absinthe +||Priest +|
|Abu Ja'far +||Bard +|
|Abua Shi +||Mage +|
|Abysswalker Rakax +||Warlock +|
|Ac'vuk +||Warrior +|
|Acanothropis +||Rogue +|
|Acerola +||Warrior +|
|Achietties +||Warrior +|
|Achilles Gauge +||Warrior +|
|Achilleus +||Death Knight +|
|Achillia +||Mage +|
|Achirenus +||Warrior +, Priest +|
|Acid Hands McGillicutty +||Rogue +|
|Acolyte Dorra +||Priest +|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.